*Did you know that at any time of the day, 20% of women in the world are menstruating? It is an inseparable part of women’s life. You can choose to have it in an eco-friendly way by converting to using Cloth Menstrual Pads.
*Soap-making classes and Sewing classes for beginner are available starting January 2012. Please email email@example.com for more info.
*I also do house calling if there's a group of more than 5 (within Klang Valley only)
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Momiji Natural Reusable Menstrual Cloth Pads
This is a washable and reusable menstrual pad
specially made of 100% cotton fabric.
Very high absorbent power and comes with special leak-proof lining makes you safer and more convenient indoor or outdoor
It can be folded so it's very easy to carry in your hand bag and to change it at your school or office.
Why is this so good?
- It makes your blood flow naturally as it should be.
- It causes no health problems.
- It is body & environment friendly.
- It's cute, soft and comfortable.
- By washing at every period,
It will fit your body more & more like your favorite clothes.
- No bleaching & unknown chemicals as found in disposable pad
- It makes you feel secure of allergy and other side effects on your body.
- lasts for 5-6 years and it saves a large amount of money.
- No need to keep in mind whether your pads are
out of stock or not.
- Since it can be nicely folded with buttons fastened, it's handy to carry even after use.
- You can buy it to suit your body size and flow level.